In Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, players get to explore a variety of different planets as Cal Kestis. Each planet has its own unique environments, enemies, and secrets to discover. In total, there are seven planets that we hear about, but just five main planets that players can actually visit in the game, along with several smaller areas that are accessible through each planet’s map. Here’s a breakdown of the planets in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order:
- Bogano: Bogano is the first planet that players visit in the game. It is an abandoned planet that was once inhabited by the Zeffo, an ancient civilization that left behind many mysteries and secrets for Cal to uncover.
- Zeffo: Zeffo is a planet that is home to the ruins of the Zeffo civilization. It is a sprawling planet with many different areas to explore, including ancient tombs, underground caverns, and ice caves.
- Kashyyyk: Kashyyyk is a forested planet that is home to the Wookiees. It is also the site of a major Imperial invasion, and Cal must navigate through dangerous enemy territory to help the Wookiees and complete his mission.
- Dathomir: Dathomir is a dark and foreboding planet that is home to the Nightsisters, a group of powerful Force users. It is also the home planet of Darth Maul, a major villain in the “Star Wars” franchise.
- Ilum: Ilum is a frozen planet that is home to a Jedi Temple. It is also the site of a major battle between the Jedi and the Empire, and Cal must navigate through dangerous enemy territory to complete his mission.
Each planet in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order offers a unique and immersive experience for players to explore. From the lush forests of Kashyyyk to the dark and foreboding landscapes of Dathomir, each planet has its own distinct atmosphere and challenges for Cal to overcome. With its detailed environments and engaging story, “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order” is a must-play game for fans of the “Star Wars” franchise.
Images: Star Wars